(Podcast) Foundations: More
Season 5 Episode 19 - Foundations: More
Although God is self-sufficient in every way, he decides to create more. The “heavens and the earth.” You and me (and look what trouble He invited when He did that). What is the purpose of more when you are already enough?
Join Rick as he continues a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s focus in on two “more encounters” with Jesus and pay close attention to His attitude toward “more,” and why that matters in the middle of our pandemic life right now...
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. Join Here
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our daily lives, we’d like to come alongside you with downloadable freebies to help provide you with new activities, devotions, and more for your kids, family, teenagers, and you on a weekly basis. Check out our free resource hub NOW!
- Meaningful Bible Gift Idea for the Graduate
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Why Wanting More Out Of Life Doesn’t Make You Greedy — T. Harv Eker & Mary Morrissey
- Photo by Danka & Peter on Unsplash
Follow Jesus-Centered Life