(Podcast) Foundations: Resilience
Season 5 Episode 17 - Foundations: Resilience
“Hard” is a word we’re likely using more now than we did before. In these times, what factors make “hard” something people embrace, rather than avoid?
Join Rick as he continues a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s explore ways Jesus used hard in others’ lives, and why.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. Join Here
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our daily lives, we’d like to come alongside you with downloadable freebies to help provide you with new activities, devotions, and more for your kids, family, teenagers, and you on a weekly basis. Check out our free resource hub NOW!
- Graduate Bible Gift Idea
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- “Cliff Village” children video
- Photo by Ian Stauffer on Unsplash
Follow Jesus-Centered Life