(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: The Jesus Pushback
Season 4 Episode 41 - The Beeline Practices: The Jesus Pushback
Critical thinking has become a quaint habit of a bygone era. In its absence, assumptions and partial truths can run amok, compromising the freedom Jesus offers to us. But what would it look like to start pushing back against these false beliefs? Jesus shows us how.
Join Rick Lawrence and Stephanie Hillberry as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into the “Beatitudes,” we’ll explore common cultural beliefs and practices that Jesus outs as “false-givens.”
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Ben White on Unsplash