(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: Scaring Yourself for Good
Season 4 Episode 46 - The Beeline Practices: Scaring Yourself for Good
When something is beyond our control, our initial reaction to this is one filled with fear. Yet, during these times, our dependence on Jesus is what helps us through. What would it look like to start “scaring” ourselves in a good way, so that we can grow closer to Jesus?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into the Gospels, we’ll look at examples of how Jesus guides others when they’re experiencing fear.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- A Failure of Nerve: Leadership in the Age of the Quick Fix by Edwin H. Friedman
- Photo by Jakub Kriz on Unsplash