(Podcast) Foundations: Some Good News
Season 5 Episode 21 - Foundations: Some Good News
Ever had a friend recommend something, so you try it, and then you realized… you hate it? How can something be “truly good” if not everyone agrees that it is truly good? John Krasinski’s online pandemic show Some Good News brought us a weekly dose of “good”—but how does his good compare to the way Jesus defines good?
Join Rick as he explores how Jesus determines what is good and what is not, and why.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. Join Here
Rick’s New Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our daily lives, we’d like to come alongside you with downloadable freebies to help provide you with new activities, devotions, and more for your kids, family, teenagers, and you on a weekly basis. Check out our free resource hub NOW!
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Some Good News with John Krasinski, Episode 8
- Rick’s Sermon
- Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash
Follow Jesus-Centered Life