(Podcast) Who does Jesus say you are?
Episode 003: Who does Jesus say I am?
Do you often feel like something in your life is always nagging at you, telling you you're not enough, that you should be better and your life should mean more?
There are only two questions that really matter in life. Who do you say Jesus is? And who does Jesus say I am?
This week we will tackle the emotion of shame. Join us as we zoom in on a story where a woman who lived in shame not only had her physical problem healed but was given a new identity by Jesus, healing what really mattered- her shame.
More from this Episode:
Jesus Centered Bible: Edited by Rick Lawrence
If you would like to pay ridiculous attention to Jesus while reading the Bible, we invite you to check out the Jesus-Centered Bible. With more than 600 references to Jesus throughout the Old-Testament that help you really pay attention to what Jesus was trying to do.
Related Links and Articles:
- What Your Infertile Friend Wants You to Know
- Why Mindful Wasn't Making Me Happy
- How I'm Learning to Pay Attention to Jesus
- 7 Days of Centering on Jesus [Free Download]
- Two simple steps for changing the way you read the Bible
- The surprising thing that happened when I quit applying the Bible to my life
- Jesus-Centered Life
- Jesus-Centered Bible