(Podcast) Episode 006 What does it mean to hear Jesus' voice?
Episode 006: What does it mean to hear Jesus' voice?
Can you really hear the voice of Jesus? How do you know if it's Jesus's voice or your own voice? What if I try to talk to Jesus and he doesn't say anything back? Do I really believe Jesus can talk to me?
Rick and Becky talk often about hearing the voice of Jesus...and we started to get all kinds of questions about it. So we thought we would take a step back and share our own experiences hearing the voice of God. What we do to make sure it's God's voice not our own and how we can learn to be like children when we experience God.
More from this Episode:
If you're looking for a way to start paying attention to Jesus and inviting him to speak to you in everyday things, join us for 7 days. We'll send you a simple prompt that fits naturally into your every-day life.
Related Links and Articles:
- How I Learned to Hear Jesus' Voice
- How to stick it out even when we’re hurt by others: lessons from a missionary
- 7 Days of Centering on Jesus [Free Download]
- Two simple steps for changing the way you read the Bible
- The surprising thing that happened when I quit applying the Bible to my life
- Jesus-Centered Life
- Jesus-Centered Bible