(Podcast) Does God Want to Use You?
Season 3, Episode 14: Does God Want to Use You?
As followers of Jesus, we frequently want to be used by God to accomplish his will on earth. But what if this desire is fundamentally contrary to the heart of Jesus?
Join us as we continue a month-long series exploring common beliefs about Jesus that may not be true, including challenging the idea that we should be “used” by Jesus.
Turning to the Bible, we’ll dive into John 15, a passage where Jesus defines the type of relationship he wants with us.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus--to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Spiritual Grit Launch Group
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- What if Jesus gives us MORE than we can handle?
- What if your life is wasted?
- Finding your epic purpose in the midst of what’s to come