(Podcast) Fully Human—Don't Hold Back
Season 4, Episode 15: Fully Human—Don't Hold Back
We know that Jesus is both “fully God and fully human.” So why do we often focus on only the “fully God” side? What would it look like for us to pay ridiculous attention to the human side of Jesus and better understand the life he modeled for us?
Join Rick and Becky for a new series exploring the human side of Jesus and the practical ways we can incorporate this into our lives. Diving into John 1 and 2, we’ll examine the ways Jesus embraced his humanity.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Destination: Life
- The Simple Truth Bible
- The Jesus-Centered Life: 40 Devotions for Teenagers
- Pierced: The New Testament
- "Five Lies Our Culture Tells" by David Brooks