(Podcast) Foundations: The Problem of Pain
Season 5 Episode 14 - Foundations: The Problem of Pain
With the coming of Easter, we also look forward to Good Friday. Although it is “good,” it is also a day filled with a lot of pain. What can we learn from this pain as we apply it to our everyday reality?
Join Rick and his wife Bev as they continue a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s explore the story of Jesus and the death of Lazarus in John 11:1-44, to help us understand the heart of Jesus in the midst of pain.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- “Momma Bear/Baby Bear” video
- Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash