(Podcast) Foundations: Jesus in the Dark
Season 5 Episode 13 - Foundations: Jesus in the Dark
We’ve heard the phrase “Jesus is the light of the world,” but what does this really mean? In a time when the darkness we’re living through is producing so much fear and anxiety, it’s important for us to take a deep dive into what “light” really means.
Join Rick as he continues a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s take a closer look at the function of light in different passages in the Bible.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Story of the Judge and Joe Serna
- Some Good News with John Krasinski
- Photo by Ethan Hoover on Unsplash