(Podcast) The Beeline Practices—Fearless Holiday Relationships
Season 4 Episode 50 - The Beeline Practices—Fearless Holiday Relationships
During the holidays, we have lots of opportunities to engage others beyond the surface conversations we normally have with them. So what would it look like to fearlessly engage them, paying ridiculous attention to their nuances and calling out their story?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Let’s take a closer look at examples in the Gospels where Jesus digs past the surface with others.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by S&B Vonlanthen on Unsplash