(Podcast) Death to Life—Three Days in the Dark
Season 4, Episode 14: Death to Life—Three Days in the Dark
As followers of Jesus, we’re familiar with the Easter story and its life-altering significance. But is there a mystery embedded we often fail to recognize? After his being crucified, why was it necessary for Jesus to stay in the tomb for three days?
By slowing down and paying ridiculous attention to his attitude toward the grave, how can we embrace the importance of life over death in our story?
Join Rick for the last episode of a two-month adventure exploring the cycle of death to life that naturally occurs as we move through seasons. Diving into multiple accounts of Jesus’ death and burial found in the Gospels, we will explore the importance of these three days.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn't Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Center Your Life on Jesus: A 40-Day Devotional
- Drawn-In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- We: Outrageously Committed to My Marriage
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Harrow School Commencement Speech (Never Give In) by Winston Churchill