(Podcast) Death to Life—The Bug in Your Operating System
Season 4, Episode 12: Death to Life—The Bug in Your Operating System
The operating system for a computer determines how it works and what it’s capable of doing. If the operating system for humans is called “story,” how do we respond to the “bugs” that try to destroy us? What can we learn from Jesus when it comes to telling our stories and “debugging” our systems?
Join Rick and his daughter Lucy as they continue our two-month adventure exploring the cycle of death to life that occurs as we move through seasons. Diving into Matthew 12 and John 21, we’ll explore how Jesus responded to others who tried to plant bugs in his operating system.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus--to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn't Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence