(Podcast) Craving the Sound of Silence
Season 3, Episode 46: Craving the Sound of Silence
Impatience. Restlessness. Feelings of shallowness. Emotional instability. These are just a few of the potentially destructive symptoms of living reactively. There is a known cure however, and it starts with a little bit of silence.
Join Rick as he continues a month long series designed to upend expected spiritual norms by reimaging the basics of our faith. Focusing on the healing power of silence, we’ll slow down and pay attention to Matthew 14 where Jesus uses a time of personal retreat to rest and regroup.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus--to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Rick’s Guide to Personal Retreats
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence