(Podcast) Best of PRATJ: The New-ness of You—Thorns
Season 5 Episode 4 - Best of PRATJ: The New-ness of You—Thorns
Whether it’s a small rumor or a major misconception – we have all faced a wrongful accusation against us. Even when it’s false, we begin to question how we portray ourselves and how the world sees us.
What can we learn from Paul’s method of defending himself, and why is it the very message we need at the start of a new year?
Join Rick and guest Becky Herrington as they discuss what it takes to become a better version of yourself (hint: it’s not by trying harder to get better). Turning to the Bible, we’ll dive into 2 Corinthians 11 and 12, where Paul chooses to lay his reputation in God’s hands.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Group Youth Ministry Reboot
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Andrey Grinkevich on Unsplash