(Podcast) Best of PRATJ: Preparing for a New Year with Jesus
Season 4 Episode 51 - Best of PRATJ: Preparing for a New Year with Jesus
It's that time of year. Lose weight, start a gratitude journal, learn a new hobby, read a new book, finally plan that trip you always wanted to take. Oh yeah, and finally become perfect in every way. What would it look like to start approaching the new year by planning our goals with Jesus?
Join Rick and Becky as we take a good look at Acts 9 and how Jesus comes into our lives to show us who we really are.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Evie S. on Unsplash