(Podcast) The Beeline Practices—Be a Holiday "Apprecianado"
Season 4 Episode 49 - The Beeline Practices—Be a Holiday "Apprecianado"
The holidays are meant to be filled with joy, yet they can also bring a lot of stress and pressure. What would it look like to start being an “apprecianado,” a person who pays so much attention to something that they can discern and delight in the nuances of it?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Let’s take a closer look at Matthew 6:19-34 to explore the ways that Jesus lived as an “apprecianado.”
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Arun Kuchibhotla on Unsplash