(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: The Sherlock Effect
Season 5 Episode 2 - The Beeline Practices: The Sherlock Effect
Sherlock Holmes is known for being able to unravel the toughest of mysteries by seeing past the surface. What would it look like to start practicing a Sherlock-like commitment to “seeing” people so that we can better understand the heart of Jesus?
Join Rick and his daughter Lucy as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Let’s take a closer look at how Sherlock’s methodology is comparable to how Jesus interacts with others.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Group Youth Ministry Reboot
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes by Maria Konnikova
- Photo by João Silas on Unsplash