(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: No More Autopilot
Season 4 Episode 45 - The Beeline Practices: No More Autopilot
It can be easy for us to go on “autopilot” mode when it comes to our relationship with Jesus. What would it look like to stop automating our relationship and start experiencing Jesus on a deeper level?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into the Gospels, we’ll look at examples of Jesus helping his disciples experience him.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Piano Stars – TheFunTheory.com
- Photo by Caleb Woods on Unsplash