(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: Love Redefined
Season 4 Episode 43 - The Beeline Practices: Love Redefined
We sing “Jesus loves me, this I know,” but what do we actually mean by that? What would it look like to start asking what is love, and how does Jesus express it?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Looking at Matthew 5: 43-48, we’ll explore how Jesus redefined what love means.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Jesus Video #3 – Vintage Church
- What Is Love? | 0-100 – SoulPancake
- Photo by Alex Block on Unsplash