(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: Living Out of Your True Name
Season 5 Episode 3 - The Beeline Practices: Living Out of Your True Name
Our lives can boil down to two essential questions: Who do I say Jesus is? And who does Jesus say I am? How can discovering the answers to these questions help us discover our true purpose and identities?
Join Rick in the last episode of a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Let’s take a closer look at Matthew 16:13-20 and how this will help us find our true names.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Group Youth Ministry Reboot
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Michael Heuser on Unsplash