(Podcast) Episode 005 The thing you forgot about grace
Episode 005: The thing you forgot about grace
When we are asked to describe the Kingdom of God and how we live it out in our everyday lives, it’s easy to come up blank. We know what it is, but it can be difficult to know how to put it on display at work, at home and in our relationships.
Join us as we focus in on the backbone of the Kingdom of God, grace, and discuss how we can live it out in an everyday way.
More from this Episode:
Jesus Centered Bible: Edited by Rick Lawrence
If you would like to pay ridiculous attention to Jesus while reading the Bible, we invite you to check out the Jesus-Centered Bible. With more than 600 references to Jesus throughout the Old-Testament that help you really pay attention to what Jesus was trying to do.
Related Links and Articles:
- How I Learned to Hear Jesus' Voice
- How to stick it out even when we’re hurt by others: lessons from a missionary
- 7 Days of Centering on Jesus [Free Download]
- Two simple steps for changing the way you read the Bible
- The surprising thing that happened when I quit applying the Bible to my life
- Jesus-Centered Life
- Jesus-Centered Bible