(Podcast) How do you pray?
Season 2, Episode 001: How do you pray?
Prayer. It's something we can often take for granted. How do you pray? What does it mean for your prayers to be heard...and answered? How do you know? When should you pray? How long should you pray?
Join Rick Lawrence and Becky Hodges as they ZOOM in on Matthew 6:5-18, also known as the Lord's prayer. We will pay close attention to how Jesus taught us to pray and also share some of our favorite practical tips for creating a habit of prayer in your life.
Related Links and Articles:
- Practical tips on prayer from this episode
- New Years Jesus-Centered Goal Planning [Free Download]
- How I Learned to Hear Jesus' Voice
- 7 Days of Centering on Jesus [Free Download]
- How I learned to read the Bible
- Jesus-Centered Life
- Jesus-Centered Bible
Follow Jesus-Centered Life