Discovering Who Jesus Is in My Life
With the ALL-NEW Jesus-Centered Planner 2024, you’ll focus your life around Jesus as you invite him to shape, guide, and inspire your plans. You’ll live each day more powerfully as your routines, goals, and tasks become living prayers drawing you closer to Jesus and to others.
This refreshed planner has a simplified, sleeker look and is more relevant than ever. You’ll find new devotions, reflections, and Bible reading plan. Plus, check out 12 new features that will help you find the planner more useful than ever!
Planner content includes:
- Weekly devotions that invite Jesus and others into your daily routine
- Guided monthly reflections that help you reflect on your lifestyle, analyze the way you spend your time and energy, and keep your habits Jesus-centered
- Daily Bible reading plan to help you focus on Jesus and his Word each day
- A “Memories” section to help you document big and small events of the year
Plus enjoy all the monthly calendar pages, weekly calendar pages that start on Sunday, note sections, and blank creative spaces you need to stay organized and inspired all year long.
The Jesus-Centered Christian Planner is especially helpful for your ministry planning needs, while keeping you centered on Jesus each day. Plus, it makes a perfect companion to the bestselling Jesus-Centered Bible!
NEW THIS YEAR: If you’ve used the Jesus-Centered Planner before, you will notice this year’s looks a lot different. In addition to a beautiful, redesigned cover, it has been refreshed with a ton of new features including:
- Smaller, easy-to-carry planner (7.5x10.5)
- Spiral-binding for lay-flat open
- 2 colorful sticker sheets to help you design your planner and add monthly tabs
- All-new daily Bible reading plan
- Powerful updated devotions and prayers that explore the character of Jesus and what it means to you
- Weekly questions to help you listen to Jesus
- Lined calendar pages with no times so you can use the planner for to-do lists or write in your appointment times
- Mini monthly calendar on every week’s page
- Interactive monthly pages that help you prepare for the month
- Scrapbook pages to help you collect the year’s memories
- Tear-out stationery so you can mail letters to friends and family
- A movable bookmark to flag the current week