Jesus is the stuff best friends are made of—for kids and for their families, too!
He’s ready and willing to join family adventures, bring peace to family squabbles, and help families love and honor each other super well.
Notes From Jesus for Families includes Jesus’ messages to kids and their grown-ups today. Each playfully illustrated note includes:
- Advice for common family matters, like “Do I really have to share?” “Why can’t I get what I want?” and “What if families are messy?”
- An inspirational Bible verse for family members to tuck away in their hearts
- Doable, family-friendly ideas for family members to become even better friends with Jesus and each other
This Christian book reminds families of all shapes and sizes that Jesus loves them, speaks to them, and wants to be a part of every single minute of their busy lives.
This fun and meaningful book is designed for kids and families to read and experience together. It will grow their family relationships with each other and with Jesus! It’s the perfect gift for children continuing their friendship with Jesus...or as a meaningful birthday, holiday, Easter, or Christmas gift!
Plus it's the perfect gift from churches wanting to support parents as spiritual leaders in a child’s life! Great for
- Families who want to grow in their relationships with each other and with Jesus
- Welcoming new families to your church
- Sending home after a family church event
- A Christmas or Easter gift for families
- Families from your community attending your outreach events
- And so much more!
Notes From Jesus for Families is an extension of the top-selling Notes From Jesus book. With over 120,000 copies sold, the original Notes From Jesus is consistently a Bestseller on Amazon.