We help families of all shapes and sizes to love boldly and grow in relationship with Jesus and each other as a natural part of everyday life.
- Love is the most powerful force in the world.
- Even in our doubts and imperfections, we are loved by God, who sees us as his own children. We are worthy to be loved and love others.
- We aren’t alone in this journey. There are many fellow travelers on this path to lean on and learn from. We need each other.
- God is with us and for us and HE is enough. We need Him.
- Faith is a relationship, not a subject to be studied.
- People learn best by experience.
- Dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate. Always.
Statement of faith.
We hope you're not searching for our statement of faith because we've offended you! Our goal is to encourage families of all shapes and sizes regardless of where they land on the faith spectrum. Occasionally, we might share something in the transparency and imperfection of our real-life stories that might cause an eyebrow raise, so we apologize and ask for your forgiveness and understanding. This website does not exist to judge or convert, just to authentically share the love and hope that comes from our faith in God. And sometimes we have doubts and frustrations with our faith, and we think it's important to have honest dialogue in a safe, respectful place where we can wrestle through things together. Here's what we believe at our core:
We believe the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his death on the cross, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return.
We believe people receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life through Jesus.