By Mikal Keefer and Elisa Hansen
Michelangelo had marble…Picasso had paints…
You've got cardboard!
You win! You'll have a blast turning everyday cardboard into a big bunch of awesomeness to share with others.
Roll up your sleeves and get busy creating…
- Stealth Door Hangers that help you doorbell ditch—in reverse!
- Eye-Popping 3-D Cards that practically leap out of envelopes!
- A Particularly Perky Perch who's perfect for your cardboard aquarium.
- Cutout Portraits that put you, your family, and your friends on display.
- The Armor of God designed especially for you!
- Giants Who Roam the Earth who let you amaze the neighborhood.
- Plus you'll craft a rock-stopping Goliath and hang his head on your wall, fire up a cardboard oven, fill cardboard vases with cardboard flowers, and launch a floatable boat!
Each cardboard project is a faith-building adventure in creativity and caring—and more fun than anyone should be allowed to have without exploding.
Get started now!
Cuttable Cardboard Creations includes projects PLUS a craft-cutter! For ages 8 and up. Adult supervision required.
There are no reviews yet.