Buddy Quest—A fun character-building App for kids
Buddy Quest is the first-ever mobile video game to help kids learn and practice character building in the real world. This faith-based kid’s app makes it easy for parents to have meaningful, face-to-face conversations with your kids about what’s most important in life.
How Buddy Quest Works…
Buddy Quest works because it combines what kids enjoy (play) with what parent’s value (action).
- KIDS PLAY THE GAME - Kids follow the adventures of the characters (Buddies) in the mobile game. They help Buddies use character traits to solve their problems on each quest.
- KIDS GET REAL-LIFE QUESTS - As kids learn about character traits in the game, they do simple activities that give them a chance to practice the traits in real life.
- PARENTS GET CONNECTED - The Buddy Box Parent Portal alerts moms and dads when their child has a new real-life quest. After chatting with their kids about the character trait, parents tap their approval.
- KIDS UNLOCK REWARDS - Once approved, the child moves forward in the game. Kids earn rewards as they practice character traits in the real world again and again
- This game recommends iPhone 5s and above or iPad 3 and above
- This game will require an internet connection.
- This app offers in-app purchases.
- This game recommends 1 GB memory on device
Registration required for Parent Notification features.