Buddy Box: Jump for Joy!
This Buddy Box creatively combines the most important Christian belief—that Jesus loved us so much he died for us, rose from the dead, and is alive today—with the importance of being responsible. Our Buddy, Rosa Rabbit is jumping for joy to tell your child all about this amazing story—and show how this story can bring them a lot of joy, too!
Here’s some of the faith-building activities your kids will discover inside!
- Mini-Magazine: The mini-magazine inside this box will introduce kids to Rosa Rabbit. Rosa will take kids through games and activities that will teach them about responsibility using the story of Jesus’ death and resurrection. Kids will discover how being responsible brings them and others joy.
- 2 Keepsake Rosa Rabbit Buddy Cards: Using these cards and the Buddy Box app kids will find a special video that Rosa wants to share about two Lego-loving brothers who practiced forgiveness after one wrecked a special Lego creation. You can use this as an opportunity to talk about how forgiveness shows we are taking responsibility for our actions.
- Bleeding paper: What appears to be an “ordinary” yellow sheet of paper turns into an amazing teaching moment about sin. Your child will love the surprise this science experiment reveals! When they’re done, they’ll understand how Jesus took on the responsibility of dying for our sins—and visibly see what that means for us. They’ll really jump for joy when they grasp Jesus’ great love for them.
- Plastic eggs: Kids turn plastic eggs into a colorful, interactive way to tell the best Bible story ever. Kids discover how Jesus took on the responsibility of our sins—and how this gives us lots of joy!
- Wooden “Catch-n-Clack” Toy: Kids discover that by succeeding a challenging game can build their self-esteem and bring them joy. This is also an opportunity to understand that sometimes being responsible is hard—but by sticking with it, they show themselves and others that they are responsible.
- Jumping Poppers: These fun objects are used as a fun and creative way to get kids thinking and praying about what brings them joy.
- Plus, lots more surprises and activities all designed to help kids develop responsibility and recognize how this brings us joy.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.