Buddy Box: Fright Takes Flight
Fear can strike us at any age, but especially as children. Whether it’s the dark, thunderstorms, or the boogey man, this month’s Buddy Box helps your kids kick fear to the curb and remember that with God protecting them they have nothing to fear.
- Buddy Mini-Magazine: Pat the Bat will help kids learn they can turn to God when they’re afraid—and he’ll always be there for them.
- Chattering Teeth & “Yikes” Mini-Poster: Gather the family for a fun game that reminds kids that God is with them when they’re afraid.
- String & Talky Tape: Science is fun and surprising! Kids see how an ordinary piece of string and a piece of plastic can make some amazing sounds.
- Clay: Jesus walked on water? Using clay, kids discover why this is scientifically impossible—unless you’re Jesus.
- Pat the Bat Treat Bags: Share don’t scare! Kids fill bags with treats to surprise friends and let them know God is with them, too!
- Spray Away Writers: This fun prayer prompt gets kids spraying their fears away as they ask God to help them.
- Higher Flyer: Another unique prayer prompt that gets kids sending their fears flying!
- Pillow Case: A special pillow can be comforting. Kids design their very own pillow case, tuck a special note or picture in the front pocket, and use it wherever they go!
- BONUS! Pat’s Extra Surprises!
- Sticky notes to write encouraging notes to others
- Fear Not stickers to put on treats
- 2 reflector bracelets to stay safe outside in the dark!
- Pat the Bat coloring sheets
- Spooky Slime—just for fun!
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.