Six Bible study sessions for personal or small group study.
Discover your true identity, and know your value...
Hidden deep within the heart of every woman lies a series of lingering questions:
Am I worthy?
Am I enough?
Do you think I'm beautiful?
Am I of value... to my friends, to my family, and to the world?
Women of every age and girls have a hard time finding and believing their value. From girlhood to womanhood, we are on a quest to have these questions answered with a resounding "yes!" The desire to be found worthy, loved, beautiful, and valuable is an insatiable search for significance; a hunger in our souls that fuels every dream, decision, and relationship.
Becoming Who You Are in Christ guides girls and women of all ages on a journey to discover their true identity and worth as beloved daughters of God.
- Discover the source of their true value and worth.
- Cultivate true confidence that comes from God, not self.
- Move from insecurity to radiance and joy.
- Ditch the trap of perfectionism, and thrive in freedom and grace.
- Walk in their true identity, and reflect Christ to a lost and hurting world.
Includes personal stories, discussion and journaling questions, challenges, and memory verses.
No "leader" is required, just a facilitator who makes sure everyone is included in discussion.
Each woman needs her own copy of this book.