(Podcast) When you fail at adulting
Episode 021: When you fail at adulting
Let's face it, ladies--every time we spend an hour on hold canceling the membership that started out as "free" and ended up in 6 months of "5.99" charges (which of course our husband found on the statement), we don't feel like we're winning as an adult. Join Steph, Kami, and Becky as they share their biggest "adult fails," including $1,299 in toll fee charges and a bedroom ceiling crawling with praying mantises (seriously). You know it's going to be a good one when Steph says, "Since we started this podcast I 've wanted to find a way to work this story into an episode." In other words, be prepared to laugh out loud.
More from this Episode:
Resource Gush: SoulFeed College Care Packages
SoulFeed is a great way to stay connected to your young adult who may need some extra guidance in this season of becoming an adult. Each month a care package is delivered with useful items, delicious snacks and helpful reminders on how to be a good person and stay connected to Jesus.
- There are both monthly and single box options
- This is a great way to stay connected to a young person in your life
Related Links and Articles:
- (Podcast) Hey friend, let's chat
- (Podcast) A friend tells you when you have spinach in your teeth
- This Instagram update gave me a wake-up call
- How I learned to pay ridiculous attention to Jesus