(Podcast) Surprising Benefits of Boredom for Kids
Episode 012: The Surprising Benefits of Boredom for Kids
“Mommmmmm, I’m BORED!”
It’s the kind of thing that can drive a mom crazy. Nevermind bringing your kids into this world through blood, sweat and tears; when school breaks rolls around you are now expected to be Master Entertainer, Chauffeur, Caterer, Tutor, and Event Coordinator.
Join special guest Andrea Ridder as she shares her surprising perspective on boredom and how she's turning it into a good thing.
More from this Episode:
Resource Gush: SoulFeed, A Care Package For Your College Student's Faith
Introducing the only monthly college care package that feeds more than just the body. It feeds the soul. Created by host Kami Gilmour.
SoulFeed is the college care package that truly says “I love you” by allowing parents, grandparents and friends to provide consistent spiritual encouragement for a loved one during the college years…plus yummy snacks and fun stuff! Now you can feed their mind, body, and soul! See whats inside the box
Related Links and Articles:
- Get your free boredom guide for surviving holiday breaks
- Creative Staycation Ideas for Spring Break
- Why My Family Has One Technology Free Hour Every Day
- Why Cutting Back On Media Is Hard Even Though We Know It's Good
- Christmas Break Boredom Busters With Free Printables