(Podcast) Surprising Benefits of Boredom for Kids
Episode 012: The Surprising Benefits of Boredom for Kids
“Mommmmmm, I’m BORED!”
It’s the kind of thing that can drive a mom crazy. Nevermind bringing your kids into this world through blood, sweat, and tears; when school breaks roll around you are now expected to be Master Entertainer, Chauffeur, Caterer, Tutor, and Event Coordinator.
Join special guest Andrea Ridder as she shares her surprising perspective on boredom and how she's turning it into a good thing.
Related Links and Articles:
- Get your free boredom guide for surviving holiday breaks
- Creative Staycation Ideas for Spring Break
- Why My Family Has One Technology Free Hour Every Day
- Why Cutting Back On Media Is Hard Even Though We Know It's Good
- Christmas Break Boredom Busters With Free Printables