(Podcast) Parenting Isn't Over When They Say It Is
Episode 009: Parenting Isn't Over When They Say It Is
From the moment your child is born it feels like the countdown to graduation begins. Eighteen-years--that's how long you have them. And then suddenly your parenting is done.
Except that it really isn't. Eighteen-years-old seems like the parenting finish line, but the reality is much more encouraging...and complicated.
Whether your child is graduating from high school or from diapers, Kami and Steph discuss why milestones aren't all they're cracked up to be when it comes to parenting. Listen for the full story in this episode.
Related Links and Articles:
- Give me strength-a parent's prayer at graduation
- An open letter to a parent crying at graduation (from a mom who's survived it)
- Embracing the last time moments of parenthood
- 12 Signs your kid is leaving for college and you're totally losing it
- 1 Corinthians 15:10 "But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me—and not without results. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace."