(Podcast) Me, Jesus, and the person I married
Episode 020: Me, Jesus and the person I married
Join Stephanie and Becky with our special guest Rick Lawrence from the Jesus-Centered Life as we talk about marriage. You met him, you fell in love. So why is it that all the sudden now you feel like everything is a giant battle. Join the lively discussion on marriage, humility, patience, repentance and ultimately how God uses marriage to get everything in our lives out into the light.
More from this Episode:
Resource Gush: Gabbit for Couples
Conversation a little dry? Feel like at this point you probably already know everything about that person? Check out this app designed specifically to get couples talking. You'll marvel at all the things you've never talked about before and feel closer than ever before.
Related Links and Articles:
- Four Alternatives to: How Was Your Day?
- (Podcast) What to do when their marriages seems better than mine
- My husband and I don't always believe in politics and that's ok
- The United Front of Marriage
- This ridiculously simple trick that's improving my marriage