(Podcast) How to say hard things
Season 2 Episode 11: How to say hard things
Stuck in an argument pattern you can’t break free from, or dodging someone you need to confront? Yeah—we can relate. Saying hard things stinks.
Join Becky and Steph as they share stories of confrontation from their own lives, including initiating conflict, saying no, and the general discomfort that comes from disappointing people. With a mixture of ideas that have helped them, plus confessions of conflict gone awry, you’ll leave the episode with a challenge to let Jesus help you find your ideal balance between grace and conflict.
Related Links and Articles:
- Why Nobody Wants To Be Around Christians
- Paying Ridiculous Attention to Jesus Podcast
- How to say a beautiful No per Kami’s friend: “I’m so honored that you thought of me—what an
exciting opportunity! Right now I have other priorities for this season and I’m saying no, but I’m
looking forward to hearing about the great things that happen from this.”
- (Podcast) A friend tells you when you have spinach in your teeth
- (Podcast) What your infertile friend wishes you knew
- My Husband and I Don’t Always Agree on Politics, and That’s Okay
- When our kids hurt our feelings