(Podcast) A friend tells you when you have spinach in your teeth
Episode 017: A friend tells you when you have spinach in your teeth
As three friends who work together, Becky, Kami and Steph talk about the ups and downs of real-life friendships, especially the challenges of balancing quality time with work, family, and...well...sleep.
We'll dish on what qualities we look for in a friend, what makes us feel guilty as friends, and the big hangups that keep girl friendships on the fritz.
More from this Episode:
Resource Gush: Drawn In Devotional: a perfectly messy way to experience Jesus
Drawn In is a brand-new devotion with the insightful, thought-provoking reflections the left brain loves with the creativity and doodling that the right brain loves.
- We like it because it gives creative types a chance to talk to Jesus in new ways through sketching, writing, and following fun prompts.
- Plus it’s just a beautiful design
Related Links and Articles:
- Buzzfeed friendship quiz
- Jimmy Fallon is a real friend to Meghan Trainor [Video]
- (Podcast) Who does Jesus say you are?
- (Podcast) Let's get to know eachother better
- (Podcast) What your infertile friend wishes you knew
- 5 challenges to disconnect from media and connect to each other
- (Podcast) What to do when “their” relationship seems better than yours
- Six Jesus-Centered steps to becoming a leader