(Podcast) Finding Freedom At The Bottom Of The Glass
Season 2 Episode 10: Finding Freedom At The Bottom Of The Glass
How many glasses of wine is too many? If I drink every weekend, is that too much? Does my loved one have a drinking problem? Do I?
Get ready to tackle a touchy subject with grace and hope. After encountering several blog posts, texts, and talks on booze, Steph, Kami, and Becky decided to dive into a candid discussion on drinking. From “How much is too much?” to “Do I have a problem?” they share openly about their complicated relationship with alcohol, offer encouragement and hope, and end with a call for freedom for everyone who’s struggling to resist that next glass, or praying for a loved one to do the same.
Related Links and Articles:
- MyLifetree.com Easter Page
- So I Quit Drinking. by Sarah Bessey
- My Name Is Mommy, And I'm An Alcoholic
- Report on women drinking as much as men
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Start living a free life with Jesus
- Sample Chapter, From Jesus-Centered Life