(Podcast) 6 hot mess confessions from moms on the first day of school
Episode 014: 6 "Hot Mess" confessions from moms on the first day of school
In parenting, milestones like the first day of school (whether it's preschool, kindergarten, or college) stir up a lot of hot mess feelings. We're ready for our kids to move forward, but we desperately want to hold them back, too.
Frankly we don't know what we think, so we'll just cry a little in the meantime.
Kami and special guest, Karen, get the feeling because they both have upcoming "first day" milestones with their kids. Hear from their hearts as they wrestle with letting go in this They Say episode.
Related Links and Articles:
- Pinterest Is Not The Boss Of Back To School (and other mom pep talks)
- New school year, new spiritual focus: ideas for all 4 years of high school
- Letting Go Of My Kids Is The Hardest Tightrope I’ve Walked As A Dad
- My Love/Hate Feelings About This Last Year Before Kindergarten
- 5 Ways For Families To Tackle Back To School Anxiety