(Podcast) Infectious Discipleship
Season 3, Episode 39: Infectious Discipleship
You can feel it, and observe the symptoms, but it’s difficult to see with the untrained eye. You can’t help but spread it to others, and some would say it’s downright contagious.
The description is often associated with the flu, or a common cold, but could it also be a picture of true discipleship?
Join Rick, and guest host Stephanie Hillberry as they examine what a path to maturity in discipleship looks like, including how true discipleship operates like an infection. Turning to the Bible, they’ll discuss 1 Corinthians 9 and Paul’s description of a decompartmentalized life.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus--to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Shrewed by Rick Lawrence
- A Failure of Nerve by Edwin Friedman
- The Family Friendly Church by Ben Freudenburg and Rick Lawrence
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence