(Podcast) How to give yourself permission to get creative with discipline
Episode 002: "They" say discipline is about changing behavior; Jesus says it starts with the heart.
When Kami realized that she was being targeted by a mean girl--and that the mean girl was her teenage daughter--she needed a discipline tactic that would work. But after trying all the best advice and still getting nowhere, she tried a different path. It involved puffy paint, and it totally worked. Listen to find out why.
More from this Episode:
Resource Gush: 99 Thoughts For Parents of Teenagers
As a mom of teens, Kami loves how quick and refreshingly practical this book is. Read a thought per day, or pick and choose your favorites based on what your teen is going through.
- Here's how to get your hands on a free sample
- Bonus Perk! Here's a weekly newsletter from us for parents of teens
- And here's how to buy this book for yourself or as a gift for another parent
Links and Articles we mentioned:
- 3 Best-Ever Discipline Tactics that Parents of Teenagers Need to Know by Kami
- John 4:1-42: Jesus and the Samaritan woman
Related Articles we think you'd also like:
- 3 things to remember when standing your ground with teens
- 3 things I forget about my teens
- Where there's rebellion, there's hope
- Before we compare ourselves to other parents...
- 3 questions to ask before your teen starts dating
- How to get your teen to start talking to you again