(Podcast) The Beeline Practices: Asking "The Oprah Question"
Season 4 Episode 38 - The Beeline Practices: Asking "The Oprah Question"
At the end of every show and magazine issue, Oprah asked this question to her guests, “What’s one thing you know for sure?” Using this simple practice, what would it look like to ask this question about Jesus in our Bible studies and our lives?
Join Rick and Becky as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into John 17, let’s look at the things we know for sure about Jesus, based only on this passage.
Have you joined the Pigs? We're a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that's “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Oprah: What I Know for Sure
- Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash